Advertisements are forcing their way into people’s lives. People refer to advertisements in their daily lives because they are consumers. The advertisers are usually manufacturers, retailers and salesmen. Their merchandise needs to be advertised to bring it to the attention to the customers. Thus nearly every product is advertised in some way. To a large extent, good advertising leads to success while bad advertising can mean failure.
There are many ways to advertise and ‘ads’ come in different forms. Newspapers carry advertisements. Some products are publicized on TV and radio which bring them into notice of a wide audience. Billboards also carry advertising. Advertising is a big industry now and many agencies have been set up to furnish a variety of forms.
However, advertising is not always truthful. A product is often misrepresented. The advertiser exaggerates the benefits of the merchandise he wants to sell. Thus, he misrepresents the truth. The consumer falls victim to such advertising. Millions of people have bought advertised products and have been dissatisfied with them。
- 电影能植入广告吗？Can Advertisements Be Showed In the Movie?
- 广告的负面影响The Negative Sides of Advertisement
- 广告之我见 My View on Advertisement
- 广告是诅咒 Advertisement is a Curse
- 征婚广告 Dating Advertisement
- 广告的好处The Advantage of Advertisement
- 应不应该限制电视广告 Should TV Advertisement be Banned?
- 关于我对广告的看法 My View on Advertisement
- 虚假广告带来的负面影响之我见My view on the Negative Effects of Fake Advertisements
- 论广告 On Advertisement