- 明天真的无法把握码？Can We Really Couldn't Hold Tomorrow?
- 永远别放弃梦想 Never Give Up Dreams
- 清理心灵的空间 Clear Your Mental Space
- 电影《勇敢的心》经典台词The Classic Lines of "Braveheart"
- 比尔·盖茨写给青年人的十一点忠告 Bill Gates’ 11 Rules for Real Life
- 生活的小建议 About Life's Useful Tips
- 直面内在的敌人 Facing the Enemies Within
- 别让这个时代越来越冷漠 Don’t Make the era More and More Indifferent
未寄出的情诗—但是你没有 But You Didn't
Remember the day I borrowed your brand new car and dented it?
I thought you’d kill me, but you didn't.
And remember the time I dragged you to the beach, and you said it would rain, and it did?
I thought you’d say, “I told you so.” But you didn't.
Do you remember the time I flirted with all the guys to make you jealous, and you were?
I thought you’d leave me, but you didn't.
Do you remember the time I spilled strawberry pie all over your car rug?
I thought you’d hit me, but you didn't.
And remember the time I forgot to tell you the dance was formal and you showed up in jeans?
I thought you’d drop me, but you didn't.
Yes, there were lots of things you didn't do.
But you put up with me, and loved me, and protected me.
There were lots of things I wanted to make up to you when you returned from Vietnam.
But you didn't.