1. There is nothing more important than friendships that endure, especially in a world that insists on changing.
2. It happens the second Sunday of every May. We celebrate the women who give us life and so much more.The ones who protect us at all costs, who have the courage to fight those who would do us harm, who put our happiness ahead of their own. But mostly, we celebrate a mother's love, which is constant, eternal, and there from the very beginning.
3. From the moment we wake up in the morning till our head hits the pillow at night our lives are filled with questions. Most are easily answered and soon forgotten，but some questions are much harder to ask because we're so afraid of the answer. Will I be around to watch my children grow up? Am I making a mistake by marrying this man? Could he ever truly love me? And what happens when we ask ourselves the hard question and get the answer we'd been hoping for? Well, that's when happiness begins.
4. Have you met the perfect couple? The two soul mates whose love never dies? The two lovers whose relationship is never threatened. The husband and wife who trust each other completely. If you haven't met the perfect couple, let me introduce you. They stand atop a layer of butter cream frosting. The secret of their success? Well, for starters, they don't have to look at each other.
5. We've all done something in our lives us we are ashamed of, some of us have fallen for the wrong man, some have let go of the right women, there're those who have humiliated their parents and those who have failed their children. Yes, we've all made mistakes that diminish us and those we love. But there is redemption if we try to learn from those mistakes and grow.
6. Now and then we all need a little help, so we ask for small favors. But it's always best to be wary of those eager to come to our rescue. Because even the smallest of favors carries a price tag. Yes, everyone has an agenda, no matter what they may tell us...and in those rare instances where there is no ulterior motive, we're so taking aback that we may fail to recognize the truth - that a loving friend has just done us an enormous favor.
7. The stories are as old as time itself, the prodigal son who returns home to the father who forgives him, the jealous wife who tricks the husband who trust her, the desperate mother who risks everything for the child who needs her, and the faithless husband who hurts the wife who loves him so deeply. Why do we listen again and again, because these are the stories of family, and once we look past, the fighting, pain, and resentment, we occasionally like to remind ourselves - there's absolutely nothing more important.
8. Yes, cameras are tools designed to capture images. But in truth they can capture so much more. They can uncover hidden longing of man who should no longer care; they can reveal the extraordinary secrets of the most ordinary marriages. Most amazing of all, cameras can quietly and clearly reveal to us our dreams, dreams we didn't even know we had.
9. Yes, every little girl dreams of a big white wedding, but some dreams just don't come true.
10. It's an odd thing to look back on the world, to watch those I left behind. Each in her own way so brave so determined, and so very desperate. Desperate to venture out, but afraid of what she'll miss when she goes. Desperate to get everything she wants, even when she is not exactly sure of what that is. Desperate for life to be perfect again, although she realizes it never really was. Desperate for a better future, if she can find a way to escape her past. I am not only watch; I cheer them on, these amazing women. I hope so much that they'll find what they're looking for, but I know not all them will. Sadly… that’s just not the way life works, not everyone gets a happy ending.