- 老年人不想跟子女同住 Old People Refuse to Live With Their Children
- 负债的生活The Life of Incurring Debts
- 名人上学的权利 The Right For Celebrities to Go to School
- 多媒体教学的好处 The Advantages of Multi-media Teaching
- 维多利亚的秘密时尚演出 The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show
- 无烟校园 Smoking Free Campus
- 关于学习普通话 About Learning Mandarin
- Lady Gaga的成功 Lady Gaga’s Success
Should Older People Live with Their Adult Children?老人是否
One of the topics in our daily life is whether or not the older people should live with their adult children. My answer to the question is that it is better for them not to.
To begin with, adult children, like their parents, love indepen dence and freedom, but their parents may still take them as children. The situation will be worse when the adult children are married. If the relationship between the children and file parents is not harmonious, the sons or daughters of the parents will be in a difficult position. Secondly, people of different ages have different ways of life. If they live together, the old may feel that they are always disturbed and the young may feel that they are often restricted.
In short, if the parents and their adult children do not live together, both the old and the young can enjoy complete independence and freedom. Living separately does not mean separation of relations. The parents and their children can still often visit and help each other if they stay in the saine neighborhood.
- 春节禁忌 The Taboos On Spring Festival
- 消费者权益日 World Consumer Rights Day
- 不要挑战魔鬼 Don’t Try to Challenge Devil
- 妇女节的意义 The Meaning of Women’s Day
- 课堂上禁止带手机 No Cell Phones In the Classroom
- 最难学的语言 The Most Difficult Language to Learn
- 关于不文明行为 About Impolite Behaviors
- 谁偷走了你的梦想 Who Steal Your Dream
- 中国有高速公路吗？ Does China Has Highways?
- 亚健康的存在 The Exist of Sub-health