- 充足的睡眠有助于健康 Enough Sleep Stays Healthy
- 共同进退 Being Fit Together
- 疯狂减肥 Lose Weight In the Crazy Way
- 为完美旅程做准备Preparing For A Perfect Journey
- 亚健康的存在 The Exist of Sub-health
- 推迟退休年龄之我见My View on Delaying Retirement Age
- 为什么女孩要那么努力工作 Why Girls Work So Hard
- 对于潜在职员，雇主看中的是什么呢？What Does Employers Look for in Potential Employees?
我们应该限制私家车吗？Should We Put A Limit on Private Cars?
With the rapid development of Chinese economic and the improvement of living standards of ordinary people, more and more private cars are on road. Some people think private cars can bring great convenience to the owners while others argue that government should put a limit on private cars. In my humble opinion, we should put a limit on private cars.
First of all, the more private cars, the more traffic jams. If people stuck on a traffic jam, it will cost them a lot of time, some people even late for work. What’s more, nowadays finding a parking spot is much harder than before because there are too many cars on streets. Sometimes you just arrive at the destination, but you just cannot find a place to park your car. The place is so crowded that you have to park in other place which may be far away from your destination.
Secondly, the price of gasoline and repairs are constantly rising, not to mention the prices for the insurance and the fear of being stolen. If you do not make enough money, you can barely pay for the fees of the cars. This can cause great burden to your daily life.
Last but not least, the cars produce tens of thousands of carbon dioxide, which will create greenhouse effect and other serious environmental pollution. Some environmentalists predict that in the next few years, the ozone layer will fully disappear and will increase the rate of getting skin cancer. And the air we breathe in is not as pure as before, do we really need to sacrifice our future to enjoy the so called convenience?
Due to these reason, I think people should think twice before they buy a private car. We should not only consider the increasing cost of owning a car, but also should think about the future we have. It’s not only a personal thing, but also the whole country, the whole world.
- 我们应不应该出国留学 Should We Go Abroad for Study or Not?
- 我们应不应该购买苹果手机 Should We Buy iPhone
- 我们应该交什么样的朋友？ What Kind of Friend Should We Make?
- 我们还应该捐钱吗？Should We Donate Money?
- 我们应该反对家暴 We Should Against Domestic Violence
- 我们应该在新闻和政府文件中禁止网络词语的使用吗？Should We Ban Internet Slang in News and Formal Documents？
- 我们应该相信专家吗？Should We Believe in Specialists?
- 我们应该扼杀 “枪手”么？Should We Kill the “Gunners”?
- 我们应不应该与他人对比？Should We Compare Ourselves with Others?
- 我们应该限制私家车吗？Should We Put A Limit on Private Cars?