收到损坏的商品、包裹或快递,如何用英语清楚表达你的不满和解决诉求?本篇指南汇总5个常见场景,涵盖物流、包装、售后等,帮你从容应对各种货物受损问题!
场景1:快递箱破损(Damaged Package)
Receiver: Hi, the box I received is badly damaged. Can I open it here to check the items?
(你好,我收到的箱子严重损坏。我可以在这里开箱检查吗?)
Courier: Of course. Please check everything inside.
(当然,请检查里面的所有物品。)
Receiver: Some items are scratched, and one is broken.
(有些东西划伤了,还有一个坏掉了。)
Courier: I’ll report it and help you with a claim.
(我会登记并协助你申诉。)
📌 相关表达:
"Crushed"(被压坏的)
"Dented"(有凹陷的)
"Sealed"(封口的)
场景2:商品损坏(Product Arrives Damaged)
Customer: Hello, my order arrived today, but the vase is shattered.
(你好,我今天收到订单,但是花瓶碎了。)
Support: We’re sorry for the trouble. Could you send us photos of the damage?
(很抱歉。您能发几张损坏的照片给我们吗?)
Customer: Yes, I’ll send them now.
(可以,我现在就发。)
Support: Thank you. We can send a replacement, or give you a refund.
(谢谢。我们可以给您补发,或者退款。)
⚠️ 关键句型:
"The item is broken/cracked."(物品碎了/裂了。)
"It’s not usable in this condition."(这样就不能用了。)
场景3:物流处理失误(Shipping Issue)
Buyer: My package was left outside in the rain, and the contents got wet.
(我的包裹被放在外面淋湿了,里面都湿了。)
Logistics: We apologize. We’ll review the delivery process and arrange compensation.
(很抱歉,我们会调查配送流程并安排赔偿。)
Buyer: Please let me know when you have an update.
(有消息请及时通知我。)
🌟 实用表达:
"Water-damaged"(因水损坏的)
"Compensation"(赔偿)
"Delivery note"(送货单)
场景4:缺件/零件丢失(Missing Parts)
Client: My furniture order is missing screws and a leg is cracked.
(我的家具订单缺螺丝,有一条腿还是裂的。)
Service: We’re sorry for the mistake. We’ll send you the missing parts right away.
(很抱歉,我们马上补发缺失的零件。)
Client: Please pack them carefully this time.
(请这次多注意包装。)
🍽️ 必学句型:
"The package is incomplete."(包裹不完整。)
"I need replacement parts."(我需要更换零件。)
场景5:网购售后(After-sales: Online Shopping Damage)
User: I received my headphones, but one side doesn’t work and the box was open.
(我收到耳机,但一边没声音,盒子还是开的。)
Support: Sorry about that. We can replace them at no extra cost.
(很抱歉,我们会免费为您更换。)
User: How long will it take to send a new pair?
(多久能发新耳机过来?)
Support: It usually takes 5 to 7 business days.
(通常需要5到7个工作日。)
📝 万能句型模板
✅ 提出投诉:
"I’m afraid my item arrived damaged."(恐怕我的物品到的时候已经坏了。)
"There’s a problem with the product packaging."(这个商品包装有问题。)
"The delivery was not handled properly."(快递没有妥善处理。)
✅ 要求解决:
"Could I get a replacement, please?"(我能换一个吗?)
"I’d like a refund for the damaged goods."(我想对损坏的商品申请退款。)
❌ 避免过于激动:
✖ "This is ridiculous!"
✔ "I appreciate your help in resolving this."
📢 互动练习:
请用英文描述你收到受损物品时的经历,以及你的解决请求。可以套用以下模板:
"I’m afraid my ___ was damaged during shipping. It ___. Could you please ___?"
👉 关注 水滴英语作文网,获知更多维权英语窍门!
